- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Hungary supports territorial integrity of Georgia2009-10-21 17:12
Hungary supports the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Georgia, the Foreign Ministry of Georgia stated after the meeting of Grigol Vashadze with the representatives of Hungarian government in the course of his visit on October 20th - 21st.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"At the meeting, the Hungarian side reaffirmed its unequivocal support for Georgia's territorial integrity and sovereignty and expressed its readiness to promote Georgia's integration into the Euro-Atlantic structures," - Press and Information Department of the Ministry.
In the course of the visit, the meetings with Laszlo Solyom, the President of the Hungary, Peter Balazs, the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Hungary and Laszlo Mandur, the Deputy Speaker of the Parliament were held. The meetings with the members of the Hungarian delegation to the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe and Georgian-Hungarian Parliamentary Friendship Group were also conducted.
"At the meetings, the sides discussed the issues of Georgia's European and Euro-Atlantic integration, urgency of swift development of bilateral relations and perfection of legal basis. Special emphasis was laid upon urgency of development of economic relations, attraction of investments to Georgia and enhancement of trade," the official statement says
The protocol of cooperation between the Foreign Ministries of Georgian and Hungary was signed.