- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Agreement on non-use of force discussed in Sokhumi2009-10-21 17:43
Co-chairmen of the Geneva Talks: Pierre Morel, Johan Verbeke and Charalampos Christopoulos discussed the document on no-use of force with Vyacgeslav Chirikba, the advisor to the Abkhazian President on international issues, and maxim Gvinjia, the deputy Foreign Minister- Apsnypress.gt-en-newsitem-inside
This agreement will be also discussed at the meeting in Geneva on November 11th .
Chirikba said the intensive exchange of opinions took place. "We're getting to discussion of a very important document, in particular - mutual non-use of force agreement with international guarantees, on adoption of which we've insisted for so long ". He added the accord wasn't ready, and only the draft was discussed today.
The EU representative Morel assesses the negotiations with Sokhumi as positive but mentioned a lot of work still needed to be done.