- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Meeting on incident prevention being held in Ergneti2009-10-22 16:01
The 5th meeting I the framework of joint incident prevention mechanism in the zone of Georgian-South Ossetian conflict is being held in settlement Ergneti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Georgian delegation is headed by Shota Utiashvili, the Interior Ministry spokesman - Novosti-Gruzia.
He said at the meeting he would raise the issue of setting free the Georgian citizens arrested for illegal crossing of the administrative border.
David Rakviashvili, the deputy State Minister for Reintegration, said the Georgian side would raise questions which had been previously discussed at these meetings, including the one of visiting cemeteries and sacred places.
He added that recent incident would also be mentioned.
The working g meetings in Ergneti were decided to be conducted at the 4th round of Geneva Talks in February 2009. The participants are: Georgian, Russian, South Ossetian sides, also the EU and the OSCE representatives.
The first meeting in the framework of incident prevention mechanism took place in Ergneti on April 23rd.
A few days ago an extraordinary meeting in Ergneti, devoted to the missing citizens of both Georgia and South Ossetia, was conducted.