- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Parliamentarians of Azerbaijan and Armenia to discuss Karabakh settlement2009-10-22 16:12
The meeting of MPs of Azerbaijan and Armenia with participation of Russian parliamentarians will be held today to discuss Nagorno-Karabakh problem.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Milli Mejlis [parliament] of Azerbaijan spokesman, 5 MPs from each side, as well as ambassadors of Azerbaijan and Armenia to Russia and Mikhail Syhvydkoi, the Russian president's special representative for international cultural cooperation will participate in the discussion.
Ziyafet Askerov, the First Vice Speaker of the Azerbaijanian parliament stated the meeting would be the continuation of the previous ones had held so far.