- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Noghaideli for dialog with Russia, but without ultimatums2009-10-22 16:25
Zurab Noghaideli, the ex-PM of Georgia, the leader of pro-opposition Movement for United Georgia believes that dialog with Russia should be started without any pre-requisites and ultimatums.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He made this statement at today's meeting with Georgian experts, working on the issues of settling conflicts in Georgian-Russian relations - ITAR TASS.
"We must be pragmatic and realize that solving Georgia's problems and uniting the country will be difficult without normalizing relation with Russia, therefore I regard as necessary the beginning of dialog with Russia without any pre-requisites and ultimatums from both sides", the opposition leader said. In his opinion "the dialog with Russia on the issues of relations normalization will surely be not easy, but the process must be begun with consideration of interests of Georgia and Russia".