- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Another “governmental hour” to be held today in the Georgian Parliament2009-10-22 17:06
Today another "governmental hour" will be held in the Parliament of Georgia. Alexander Khetaguri, the Minister of Energy, and Giorgi Khachidze, the Minister of Environment Protection, will participate.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The due decision was made at the sitting of the parliamentary bureau on Monday - Novosti-Gruzia reports citing to the source in the parliament's office. Following the regulations, the governmental hour is held in the Parliament every last Thursday of every month.
The ministers will answer questions of MPs concerning preparations for winter, shore-protection works, and others.