- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
American filming crew caught swine flu in Georgia2009-10-23 14:29
The disease was diagnosed with the two U.S. citizens, members of the filming crew staying in Georgia and working on the movie about August 2008 events - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the official messages, their health is out of danger.
Previously Georgia Times reported about the process of shooting the film by Renny Harlin, the renowned Hollywood director.
Harlin himself stated that his movie about the 5-day war wouldn't be anti-Russian, anti-Georgian or anti-American. In his opinion, it would be the film against war. «
The shooting process must be finished in mid November.