- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Meeting of representatives of Georgia, Abkhazia, and South Ossetia to be held in Russia2009-10-23 14:49
The meeting will be conducted by ex-PM of Georgia Zurab Noghaideli in the framework of the People's Diplomacy. The participants are representatives of Georgian, Abkhaz and Ossetian diasporas - the VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The meeting will be held in the nearest time, - Noghaideli said.
According to the opposition leader, one of the main tasks is to avoid the resumption of war. Also it's very important to let no transport isolation of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, and the first airplane from Abkhazia must head to Tbilisi.
Previously Georgia Times reported that Zurab Noghaideli, the ex-PM of Georgia, the leader of pro-opposition Movement for United Georgia believes the dialog with Russia should be started without any pre-requisites and ultimatums.
"We must be pragmatic and realize that solving Georgia's problems and uniting the country will be difficult without normalizing relation with Russia, therefore I regard as necessary the beginning of dialog with Russia without any pre-requisites and ultimatums from both sides", the opposition leader said. In his opinion "the dialog with Russia on the issues of relations normalization will surely be not easy, but the process must be begun with consideration of interests of Georgia and Russia," he said.