- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Saakashvli pays visits abroad half as often2009-10-23 15:20
The number of official foreign visits of Mikheil Saakashvili, the president of Georgia, significantly dropped. Today's Rezonansi [Tbilisi newspaper] states the number is half as much, the area also got much narrower.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the paper, since the moment of his election in 2004 Mikheil Saakashvili paid 98 official visits, the first of them - to Russia. The source noted that from November 2007 to November 2008 he had no official visits, then a list of countries ready to receive the Georgian leader, shortened.
His latest visit was paid to Kuwait, this autumn - the VZGLYAD.
Georgian opposition believes that world's leading countries don't forgive Saakashvili's inadequate policy and refuse to invite him.