- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Practically half of Georgian citizens support the ruling party2009-10-23 16:53
According to the survey of the International Republican Institute, in case of snap parliamentary elections 43 pre cent of electors would vote for the United National Movement, the ruling party - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Alliance for Georgia headed by Irakli Alasania is the second with 9 per cent of votes, the Labour party came third with 7 per cent. 18 per cent found difficulty answering.
The UNM representatives said they didn't care much about rating as they had more important tasks , like development of economy and creation of new working places.