- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Survey: the main problem of Georgia is unemployment2009-10-23 17:50
According to the survey of the International Republican Institute, the most significant problems for Georgian citizens is unemployment [59 per cent worried]. The territorial integrity disturbs only 45 per cent - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The third place occupied the economic situation in Georgia - 31 per cent. 13 per cent think of the threat of a new war, 11 per cent worry about Georgian-Russian relations.
The least popular answer is the course of the government and the improvement of national self-consciousness [only 1 per cent].