- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Keira Knightley arrived in Georgia2009-10-23 18:37
Hollywood star Keira Knightley arrived in Tbilisi with her friend, who plays the leading role in the movie about the August events 2008 - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to tentative information, the actress will stay for several days and will attend the filming of the movie. Previously Georgia Times reported that Renny Harlin, the well-known Hollywood director, is shooting a film about the August 2008 events.
Andy Garcia, the renowned actor, plays the role of Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia. Battle scenes has already been shot. The movie will be presented at the Cannes festival in 2010.