- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
2-year old girl died of meningitis in Tbilisi2009-10-26 10:37
In Tbilisi a 2-year old girl died of bacterial meningitis, on the 6th day after being taken to hospital.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The child was diagnosed bacterial meningoencephalitis in the Tbilisi republican hospital. According to doctors, her condition was critical, and attempts to save her failed.
Disinfection works were conducted in the kindergarten she attended. Epidemiologic investigation was done on cite.
Previously a high school student died of the same disease. Nevertheless, the National Centre for Disease Control specialists see to grounds for panic and state there's no threat of epidemic in Tbilisi.