- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU-Georgia Cooperation council to be held today in Luxemburg2009-10-26 11:25
Today in Luxemburg the 10th sitting of the EU-Georgia Cooperation council will be held. The EU delegation is headed by the EU chair country Foreign Minister - Karl Bildt [Sweden].gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the office of the Georgian State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration, the Georgian side will be represented by Foreign Minister Grigol Vashadze and State Minister for European and Atlantic Integration Giorgi Baramidze.
The sitting will also be attended by Javier Solana, the High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy (CFSP), Benita Ferrero-Waldner, the Commissioner responsible for External Relations and European Neighbourhood Policy , and Peter Semneby, the EU special representative to South Caucasus.