- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tskhinval confirmed detention of Georgians2009-10-26 13:02
The authorities of South Ossetia confirm the fact of detention of Georgian citizens. According to the South Ossetian side, 16 Georgians illegally stayed in the territory of the republic and chopped woods illegally - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The group of Georgians was detected by Russian military, guarding the border. Now the circumstances of the incident are being investigated, the press service of the Ministry for Press and Mass Communications of South Ossetia says.
Previously Tbilisi accused Moscow of kidnapping 16 residents of Gremiskhevi settlement. Alexander Nalbandov, the deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, at today's briefing voiced the version the not Ossetians but allegedly Russian military did it.
He added he had received the information from the Interior Ministry of Georgia, which was working hard to set the kidnapped free.