- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Val Kilmer arrived in Georgia2009-10-26 14:20
Val Kilmer, a Hollywood star, arrived in Tbilisi to act in Renny Harlin's film about the August events - Trend.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Kilmer will play the role of the U.S. journalist. It will supposedly be one of the leading roles.
Previously Georgia Times reported that Andy Garcia, a legendary Hollywood actor, had already visited Georgia to play the role of Mikheil Saakashvili, and had already left the country.
On Fryday Keira Knightley, another Hollywood star, arrived in Georgia to attend the shooting process with her friend.
The protagonists of the movie are American journalists, who found themselves at war. The battle scenes have already been shot in Tsalki region and in Gori. The movie will be presented at the Cannes festival in 2010.
Harlin himself stated that his movie about the 5-day war wouldn't be anti-Russian, anti-Georgian or anti-American. In his opinion, it would be the film against war.