- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi is ready to struggle with the swine flu2009-10-26 14:45
According to Akaki Pruidze, the deputy Minister of Healthcare, Georgia is ready for the struggle with the swine flu, though no mass spread of the disease is expected - Business Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"In any case, we are ready for possible challenges," - Pruidze.
Previously Georgia Times reported that the first case of the swine flu was registered in Georgia in July. According to the Ministry of Healthcare, preventive measures were taken right after that.
The control over food was toughened; tourists are interviewed in details in checkpoints; the Ministry takes under special control all suspicious cases.
25 cases of the swine flu have been registered in Georgia so far.