- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Medvedev appointed ambassadors to Abkhazia and South Ossetia2009-10-26 15:23
Dmitry Medvedev, the President of Russia, appointed ambassadors to South Ossetia and Abkhazia - Elbrus Kargiyev and Semyon Grigor'eyv respectively - press service of Abkhazian President.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Russian leader met with the appointed ambassadors in the Kremlin and listened to their proposals on organizing their work.
"You are starting work in a rather hard period: these are young countries, where much is still needs to be done, even from the point of view of statehood of the new subjects of the international law", Medvedev said.