- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Burjanadze’s cottage passed to state property2009-10-26 16:01
According to Irakli Gvaladze, the deputy Minister of Finance of Georgia, the cottage of Nino Burjanadze, the ex-Speaker, the leader of pro-opposition Democratic Movement-United Georgia, presented to her by President Mikheil Saakashvili, passed to the property of the state.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Previously 2 auctions, aimed to sell the cottage, were conducted, but in both cases no purchasers were found.
Previously Georgia Times reported that the cottage in Tskhneti [outskirts of Tbilisi] was sold to Burjanadze by Saakashvili government for a symbolic price of 1 lari.