- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
In Moscow Nogaideli campaigned for dialog with Russia2009-10-26 17:44
"We must start negotiations with Russia without pre-requisites and ultimatums. At the same time, we still don't know what the response position of Russia is. But I think, I have prudent optimism the negotiations will begin", said Zurab Nogaideli, the pro-opposition Movement for United Georgia leader - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He mentioned that Russian-Georgian negotiations must be conducted now, in the first line - with the aim to avoid a new conflict.
"I am the first of the Georgian political leaders, who arrived here, and it's a certain, or even a serious risk, - he said. - My primary purpose is to meet with diasporas from Georgia. It's absolutely evident that in order to settle the conflict peacefully we must start talks with these people, as we see the wall between Georgians and Abkhazians and Ossetians growing taller and taller".
Zurab Noghaideli is planned to meet representatives of diasporas on Wednesday.