- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
EU read Tagliavini’s report2009-10-27 10:08
According to Carl Bildt, the Foreign Minister of Sweden [EU president country], the EU considered the conclusion of the independent fact-finding commission by Heidi Tagliavini - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He explained that to make due conclusions, the report should be read fully, though the evident attempts of selective reading are also grounded in the light of the conflict.
Bildt highlighted that after the reading the EU realized it should be more involved in the affairs in South Caucasus.
It includes many-sided relations with the countries of the region, as well as issues of conflict settlement, he specified.