- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Another case of bacterial meningitis in Tbilisi2009-10-27 12:20
One more case of bacterial meningitis registered in Tbilisi. It's diagnosed with a 5th form student of Tbilisi school #2.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the doctors, the life of a child is out of danger; he's undergoing treatment in Yashvili Republican Hospital.
Today disinfection works will be conducted in the school; specialists of the central laboratory of the Ministry of Healthcare examine students and teachers of the school.
In the recent month 2 people have died of the disease, but epidemiologists say there's no ground for panic, and no meningitis epidemic will occur in the capital.