- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Former archpriest defends Tutberidze2009-10-27 15:17
Basil Kobakhidze, the unchurched archpriest, offered his defense to Thea Tutberidze, the Liberty Institute representative, and criticized everyone, including the Patriarchy - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Kobakhidze sees unthinkable turning the Patriarch in the "political figure". "The Church tries to gain political leadership and unite people around it, what will lead to the establishment of the "Orthodox Iran", - he said. - That's very dangerous for the country".
Not so long ago Thea Tutberidze via Internet spread video footage offensive for the Patriarch.
Both the President's administration and representatives of opposition condemned these materials.