- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia can be excluded from WTO?2009-10-27 18:28
Georgia can be excluded from the World Trade Organisation [member since 1999 ] in case tbilis will ignore the demand of the EU, concerning the taxation of imported and local tobacco. The country can be excluded even this December.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The WTO and the EU demand to set one tax rate for both local and imported tobacco - Regnum.
Currently the excise tax for imported tobacco amounts GEL 0.6, for local - GEL 0.4. The organizations regard the existence of different regimes as the discrimination of imported product.