- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Miliband called the detention of Georgians a provocation2009-10-27 18:38
David Miliband, the British Foreign Secretary, commented upon the detention of 16 Georgians by the South Ossetian side and said that in case the Medvedev-Sarkozy agreement would be violated, provocations and destabilization in conflict areas would be inevitable - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He said he deplored the fact that Russia didn't comply with the obligations it took.
Previously the authorities of South Ossetia confirmed the fact of detention of 16 Georgian citizen, who, according to the South Ossetian side, had been staying in the territory of the region illegally and had been chopping woods without permission.