- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Monitoring group to depart for Pankisi Gorge on October 29th2009-10-28 11:02
The first monitoring group to depart for Pankisi Gorge on October 29th. At site it will study the situation and will pass the results of monitoring to the world community and partner countries.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The monitors will also study the situation in Trusi Gorge. The monitoring group is organized upon the initiative of the Christian Democrats fraction of the Parliament of Georgia. The group will include Georgian and foreign experts, journalists and diplomats.
Tbilisi believes that threat for Georgia [allegedly] comes from Russia. Whereas several days ago the Federal Security Service of Russia claimed the terrorist threat from Pankisi.