- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
U.S. policy towards Georgia remains the same2009-10-28 12:11
The USA hasn't changed its attitude towards Georgia: it still supports the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Georgia and do not intend to recognize the independency of Abkhazia and South Ossetia, started John Bass, the ambassador of the USA to Georgia, in his interview to Rustavi 2.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He also highlighted that violence isn't the basis for conflict settlement.
Bass mentioned the necessity to work out approaches for return of refugees to their houses- Trend News..
In the first line Georgia must work out own approach in settlement of territorial conflicts, and for this sake Georgia must become the country of wellbeing and economic development, the ambassador noted.