- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
President of Georgia held meetings in Poland2009-10-28 12:31
In the course of his official visit to Poland Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia, held a meeting with the Lech Kachinsky, the President of Poland.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The two leaders discussed intensification of cooperation between Georgia and Poland and the prospects of Georgia`s integration into NATO.
"We are very grateful to Poland not only for their attitude to Georgian nation, but for those political messages, which we hear on international arena. Such messages are of vital importance for Georgia," Saakashvili said - Rustavi 2.
The Georgian leader also focused on the economic situation and the business environment in the country.
He also conducted a tête-à-tête meeting with Donald Tusk, the Prime Minister of Poland.