- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Patriarchy wants TV debates2009-10-28 13:09
In order to avoid complication of the situation in the country in the light of the "campaign against the Patriarch" the Georgian Church demands the Public TV of Georgia to provide it with air for debates - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The patriarchy mentions the offensive campaign caused stir within community and mass actions are planned. The Church called on society to stay reserved and pointed at the necessity to conduct debates in the air of the Public TV of Georgia.
When the request for air was ignored, the Patriarchy expressed bewilderment. "It causes a suspicion that we are dealing with certain forces, but not only untruth coming from persons. The Patriarchy deplores the continuation of campaign against the Patriarch. The aforesaid events can bring negative consequences to the country and serious complication of the situation" .