- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Public TV of Georgia refused to grant air for the Patriarchy2009-10-28 16:09
The Public TV of Georgia refused to grant live air to the Patriarchy for debates.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Levan Gakheladze, the Chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Public Broadcaster, at the present moment the Public TV has no technical opportunity to do it - Day.Az.
He added the TV is preparing for the new air, and only news blocks are shown by the First Channel. New sets are being installed in studios, and no talk shows can be shot now.
He promised that when the works would be finished, the live air would be granted. At the same time, Gakheladze surprised at the persistence of the Church representatives in that aspect.