- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
South Ossetia thinks about creating the civil society2009-10-28 16:43
"I think that after we passed the stage of war, we should raise the issue of establishing civil society", said Yuri Dzits'tsoity, the Vice Speaker of South Ossetian parliament - Res.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He said that when the state faces global problems, it can't always reach each citizen and consider interests of each one. To represent interest of society and every citizen in the frames of law the Public Chamber is established, he added.
"I think that citizens of South Ossetia, discontent with some problems, will get an additional opportunity to turn with complaints, proposals and requests to one body", the Vice Speaker believes.
He highlighted the Public Chamber must be totally independent from all state structures, including executive bodies of authorities.