- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Expert: no “easy” credits for Georgian citizens in nearest time2009-10-28 17:15
According to David Narmania, the economy expert, Georgian citizens have to meet strict demands to get a credit. "Banks are being cautious again, that is why, despite the decrease of ratings, no simplification of obtaining credits should be waited ", he said - Business Gruzia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
On October 21st Zurab Pololikashvili, the Minister of Economic Development of Georgia, conducted a meeting with Vakhtang Butskrikhidze, TBC bank general director, and Mamuka Khazaradze, the chairman of the monitoring council of TBC group.
The sides discussed the situation in the banking sector of Georgia, prospects of banking sphere development and its participation in the economic strategy of the country. Pololikashvili assessed the plans and prognoses of the bank as encouraging and said banks intend to intensify the activities in the future.