- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ex –PM: Georgia must become the parliamentary republic2009-10-28 18:03
"Georgia's future is the parliamentary republic", believes Zurab Noghaideli, the ex-PM, the Movement for Just Georgia leader - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He explained that in 20 latest years all the political crises in Georgia ended in riots.
Previously he mentioned that negotiations with Russia must be started without any pre-requisites and ultimatums. With Grigori Karasin, the deputy Foreign Minister of Russia, he discussed the necessity to exclude the possibility of August events repetition, and establishing direct dialog between Georgians, Abkhazians and Ossetians.