- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Monitoring group left for Pankisi Gorge2009-10-29 11:19
The monitoring group, established by the initiative of the Christian Democrats parliamentary fraction has already left for Pankisi Gorgeto study the situation at site.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The group will check the messages about the training of terrorist and their transfer to Russia.
The group includes MPs, representatives of the USA, Sweden, Ukraine, Germany, Great Britain, Hungary and other countries, of the EU, European Commission, the Council of Europe, also Georgian and foreign journalists, including Russian ones, Georgian and foreign experts.
They'll visit the settlements of Pankisi Gorge, talk to locals, special attention will be paid to villages where militants really were in the times of the Pankisi crisis.
The information will be passed to international organizations.