- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
USA will strive for restoration of OSCE presence in Caucasus2009-10-29 12:37
The USA intend to strive for restoration of OSCE presence in Georgia with the mandate causing no harm to the territorial integrity of the country, stated U.S. Assistant Secretary of State Philip Gordon at the event organized at the U.S. Congress - ITAR TASS.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Gordon, it was Russia's unwillingness to agree with the neutral status of the OSCE mission, and claimed it to be a serious mistake leading to increased tension and potential of new conflict appearance.
He never mentioned that all the variants proposed by Moscow, were blocked by the West, agreeing decisions only with Tbilisi, not with Tskhinval and Sokhumi.