- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Over 1 mln Georgians live in poverty2009-10-29 15:23
Jondi Bagaturia, the pro-opposition MP claims the data about socially non-provided citizens the government possess, are incomplete ad demand correction. According to Bagaturia, over 1mln citizens of Georgia live in poverty.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The MP called the system of assessment invalid, as it lists only those, who have no source of income.
That's why about 600 000 people are left without aid. They have a job, but their income is below even official minimum of subsistence, nevermind real one.
The MP proposed the state to review the system of assessing the material condition of citizens and include those, whose income is below minimum of subsistence, into the list of socially non-provided.