- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
One more death of meningitis in Tbilisi2009-10-29 15:43
A 6-month year old baby died of bacterial meningitis - Rustavi 2.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The baby was delivered to hospital in a grievous condition, and doctors failed to save him.
It has been the third case of child's death of this disease over the month. Previously a high school student and a 6-year old died.
Though cases registered practically weekly , epidemiologists say there's no there is no threat of epidemic.