- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Five Georgians, detained at South Ossetian border, released2009-10-29 19:21
Five Georgians detained this week in Kareli region [Georgia, adjacent to South Ossetia], are released, said Shota Utiashvili, the Interior Ministry of Georgia spokesman - RIA Novosti.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He confirmed they had been under arrest in Tskhinval.
According to South Ossetian side, they were detained by the border squad at the attempt to get to Balta [South Ossetia].
It has been the second detention of Georgian citizens violating the South Ossetian border, over this week. The fate of the 16 from Dusheti region of Georgia remain undecided, though Utiashvili promised soon resolution of the problem.