- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian woodcutters to be released today2009-10-30 13:02
Today the authorities of South Ossetia can release the 16 citizens of Georgia, detained for illegal crossing the border and illegal chopping of woods - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to tentative information, Georgian citizens will be released after paying the fine.
Previously the Interior Ministry of Georgia was presented with satellite coordinates of the place of detention - in the territory of South Ossetia. The group also had special equipment for mass chopping of woods, and they had nothing to do with cutting fire wood.