- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Budget of Georgia corrected2009-10-30 17:06
Today the corrected project of Georgian budget-2010 will be sent for discussion of the parliament, said Kakha Baidurashvili, the Minister of Finance of Georgia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The main changes concerned the healthcare sphere. "Though next year the financing of this structure was planned to be increased, four projects are removed from the budget, - the Minister said. - But in connection of the Parliament's demand, these programs will be financed in 2010. GEL 60 mln will be spent on healthcare sphere in 2010."
Baindurashvili added that one more demand of MPs is considered, and financing of foreign intelligence will be cut by GEL 200 000.