- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Head of the Iveria channel demands TV debates2009-11-02 11:30
Georgi Andriadze, the head of Iveria TV channel, demands debates in the live air of the Public Broadcaster of Georgia - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In his view, spreading via Internet the videos offensive for the Catholicos Patriarch Ilia II, investigation in the prosecutor's Office and arrest of some people is another "PR action of Saakashvili".
Andriadze also demanded to answer the question why the authorities closed the Iveria TV channel one year ago, if they speak of the freedom of speech.