- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian opposition has problems with financing2009-11-02 12:20
Georgian opposition passes from permanent protest actions to topical ones, stated Georgi Khaindrava, the ex- State Minister for Conflict Settlement, one of Protect Georgia leader.gt-en-newsitem-inside
He explained it with financial problems.
"The main thing is - we must have finance. The opposition doesn't have the finance, otherwise we toppled Saakashvili long ago", he announced to Georgian journalists.
On November 7th the manifestation of opposition and civil society representatives will be staged in Rustaveli Avenue - the VZGLYAD.
To commemorate the 2nd anniversary of the rough dispersal of rallies and wrecking the Imedi TV company, the same day opposition members will hold a conference on the perilous policy of Mikheil Saakashvili. Representatives of diplomatic corps are also invited.