- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia wants associated membership in the EU2009-11-02 13:07
The presentation of the project of associated membership of Georgia in the EU will be held in November, said Nino Kalandadze, the deputy Foreign Minister - GHN.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Last week the EU and Georgia negotiated on the associated membership. The issue was discussed at the meeting of Georgian leader Mikheil Saakashvili and Benita Ferrero-Waldner, the EU Commissioner responsible for External Relations and European Neighbourhood Policy.
At the meeting they also in detail examined the implementation of Georgia's obligations in the framework of the Eastern Partnership.