- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Ministry wants no scandal over the fight with Americans2009-11-02 16:23
According to Nino Kalandadze, the Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia, the fight of U.S. citizens with residents of Tbilisi will lead to no scandal - RosBalt.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"I don't think this question needs diplomatic interference. Unfortunately, sometimes quarrels occur between people, especially when it happens off work. In case the USA, the country, friendly to us, will provide us with information and demand reaction, surely, we'll interfere in the framework of our competence, but I don't think it will grow into any scandal".
Previously Georgia Times reported that a fight between local residents and intoxicated U.S. military occurred in Tbilisi.