- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
November 7th action organizers shared their plans2009-11-02 16:54
Organizers of the protest action to be staged in Tbilisi on November 7th, shared their plans at the briefing near Imedi TV company office.gt-en-newsitem-inside
David Liluashvili, the Coalition for Our Rights NGO representative, the protest action will be started near the Public TV, and then the protesters will walk to the Parliament, there read the resolution of 3 points [contents remains unknown].
After the protest action its organizers will order a church service for unification of the country.
Both opposition parties and NGOs will participate in the action. Upon the initiative of Salome Zourabishvili, the Way of Georgia leader, opposition will prepare a report on Mikheil Saakashvili's presidential period.