- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Maestro TV channel starts people’s TV trial on Saakashvili2009-11-02 17:31
In November Maestro TV channel starts broadcasting of the people's TV court on President Mikheil Saakashvili and other representatives of the authorities.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The "trials" will take place in live air, final details of the program being agreed.
Temuri Shahshiashvili, the leader of Tetrebi movement, who several days ago stated plans to publish scandalous tapes on participation of the country's highest ranks to PM Zurab Zhvania's death, will take part in the program.
According to Maestro TV channel, the TV project will last 3 months.