- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mass media: unification of Georgian opposition is practically finished2009-11-02 17:56
The unification of the Georgian opposition entered the final stage, the Rezonansi informs - The VZGLYAD.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the newspaper, the Protect Georgia and People's Party, and the Conservative party will soon claim unification. They will nominate Levan Gachechilaze, the ex-presidential candidate from the opposition, the candidate for the Mayor of Tbilisi [elections to be held in spring 2010].
The paper reminds the plans of Democratic Movement-United Georgia [by Nino Burjanadze] and For United Georgia [by Irakli Okruashvili ] to unite.
The acting separately Labour Party, the People's Forum, and the Alliance for Georgia [by Irakli Alasania, another candidate for the Mayor of Tbilisi] are also serious forces. The Alliance for Georgia comprises the Republicans and the New Rights.