- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Speaker met with the U.S. ambassador2009-11-02 18:21
David Bakradze, the Speaker of the Georgian Parliament, held a meeting with John Bass, the new U.S. ambassador to Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting was of introductory character, a wide range of bilateral relations was discussed.
According to the Parliament's press service, David Bakradze and John Bass discussed the political situation in Georgia, the course of political reforms, issues of security and bilateral relations deepening.
The U.S. ambassador confirmed the U.S. administration's support to Georgia.