- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Foreign Ministry condemned the terrorist act in Pakistan2009-11-03 10:46
The Foreign Ministry of Georgia issued a statement over yesterday's terrorist act in Pakistan.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia strictly condemns the terrorist act that took place in the city of Rawalpindi, Islamic Republic of Pakistan on 2 November 2009 and took the lives of tens of innocent people.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia conveys an expression of sympathy and condolences to the kith and kin of terrorism victims" the statement says.
The death toll of the terrorist act near the 5-star hotel in Rawalpindi reached 25 - RIA Novosti. Over 300 people were killed in the series of recent terrorist attacks in Pakistan.