- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Borjomi Company changed name2009-11-03 15:21
Several days ago Borjomi Company changed its name and is now called IDS Borjomi Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The company representative explained it was grounded by the change of status of the company: "it became a multinational company" instead of a local manufacturer.
In 2004 IDS Borjomi International, an international company , was established on the basis of Borjomi Company. In different times in included Ukrainian and Russian mineral-water producing companies - IDS Group and IDS Borjomi Russia. Also the European representative office of the company was opened - IDS Borjomi Europe.
The company's brand number one is Borjomi, the Georgian mineral water, exported to 30 countries of the world. IDS Borjomi International annually produces 700 mln liters of the mineral water.
Export of this mineral water to Russia was severed in 2006, following the decision of sanitary organs.